Saucony Ride 13 Running Shoes
Highly versatile running shoes, the Saucony Ride 13 amalgamate several advanced attributes to become an ideal choice for the serious road runner across any distance, aiding them in tough training sessions and important races.
The plush foam construction of the PWRRUN midsole delivers generous amounts of rebound for an energetic running experience and cushions the most unforgiving road surfaces, lowering fatigue markedly. A TRIFLEX outsole seamlessly teams with the midsole and donates its flexibility, heel-strike pressure distribution and propulsion at push-off. This outsole is also grippy to provide traction and inspire confidence across all surface conditions.
Saucony’s FORMFIT system links a soft heel collar, an ergonomically contoured footbed and a tremendously breathable, engineered mesh upper to ensure outstanding comfort, regardless of the run’s duration. The woven upper construction additionally donates targeted support to the foot, increasing the runner’s efficiency when the pace is high.
- Lightweight, cushioned and comfortable road running shoes with versatility for any distance
- PWRRUN foam midsole provides the ideal balance of springiness and shock-absorption
- TRIFLEX outsole design enhances flexibility, distributes pressure during heel strike and enhances propulsion at toe-off
- Grippy rubber outsole increases durability and traction
- Lightweight, highly breathable engineered mesh upper provides targeted flexibility and support
- The FORMFIT system uses a plush heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 8mm (32mm / 24mm)
- Category: Neutral
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 277 grams (9.7oz) - per shoe, size UK 8