Saucony Ride ISO 2 Womens Running Shoes
Get the support and comfort you need during longer runs and races in the Saucony Ride ISO 2 Womens Running Shoes. EVERUN cushioning makes for a responsive feel through takeoffs and landings, PWRFOAM in the midsole absorbs much of the impact, and the 8mm heel-to-toe offset keeps your body position more balanced. With a mesh toebox, your feet will remain cool and fresh even on hot summer days, and the TRI-FLEX sole disperses force and is flexible and grippy.
- EVERUN topsole construction for consistent, lasting comfort and pressure relief
- PWRFOAM midsole absorbs impact and can respond to every runner’s stride
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies adapt to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Mesh toebox for structure or stretch and enhanced breathability
- Improved heel grab
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Surface: Road, track
- Arch: Normal (mid)
- Heel-to-toe offset: 8mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 8.8 oz. | 249 grams (per shoe, EU39)
Saucony Ride ISO 2 Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.