Saucony Triumph 18 Running Shoes
Long and demanding runs on the road, especially when covered at pace, place extreme demands on the feet, so the Saucony Triumph 18 Running Shoes blend several refined attributes and technologies to help the dedicated runner train in comfort and race towards PBs.
The lightweight PWRRUN+ midsole features maximum flexibility and uses its plush foam construction and improved ergonomics to donate an enthusiastic and lively rebound into every stride. This midsole combines with the TRIFLEX outsole design that evenly distributes the shock during heel strike and heightens propulsion when the foot takes off, to reduce the wearer’s fatigue levels markedly. The outsole also possesses a blown rubber construction that donates greater grip and traction on any road surface.
A highly breathable, engineered mesh upper with 3D Print overlays grants targeted support and partners with the soft heel collar and contoured footbed to deliver sublime comfort during any length of training session or event.
- Tremendously cushioned shoes, designed for speed and sublime comfort on the longest runs
- PWRRUN+ midsole cushioning provides more flexibility, durability, and springiness in a foam that’s 25% lighter
- New midsole ergonomics make for a snappier, more energetic stride
- TRIFLEX outsole design enhances flexibility, distributes pressure during heel strike and enhances propulsion at toe-off
- New blown rubber outsole increases durability and traction
- Engineered mesh upper with 3D Print overlays provides strategic flexibility, support and breathability
- FORMFIT system uses a plush heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 8mm (32.5mm / 24.5mm)
- Category: Neutral
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 315 grams (11.1oz) - per shoe, size UK 8