Science in Sports Go Immune Tabs
Heavy training is known to impact your immune system so using the Science in Sport Go Immune Tabs can help to replenish key minerals and vitamins, keeping your immune system ticking over. Each tube contains 20 tablets that easily dissolve in water. Simply drop the tab into 500ml of water to provide a low-calorie rehydration drink.
Science in Sports found that excessive vitamin intake can suppress the training response so their Go Immune Tabs are designed to deliver these key vitamins at a level that supports your health without compromising training benefits.
Other key vitamins and minerals including iron and sodium also help in the rehydration process, delivering key electrolytes for post-exercise rehydration.
- SIS Immune is designed to support and maintain immune function during and after exercise
- Dissolves in plain water
- Contents: 20 x 4.3g tablets
- One tab makes 500ml
- Vitamin C (200mg) and Iron (2.5mg) are known to contribute to the maintenance of the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise in addition to your RDA
- SIS Immune is designed to be at a level which supports athlete health without compromising training benefits
- 200mg of vitamin C
- 2.5mg of iron
- Sodium to help promote hydration
- Suitable for vegans
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.