Scott Addict 10 Disc Road Bike 2018
The ultimate in Scott's line of endurance bikes, the Scott Addict 10 Disc Road Bike 2018 is a well composed, smooth and comfortable ride, designed to take you further on your rides, and give you the comfort you require to push onwards. High-grade componentry and considered composition, this bike retains its onward drive whilst taking into consideration your feel and ride quality.
Built around Scott's Addict MF carbon fibre for a low weight, strong and stable base, this bike fully built comes in at a claimed weight of 8.25 kilos - an impressive marker for an endurance machine. With an oversized bottom bracket ensuring that your transmission isn't wasted in flex or lost in inefficiencies, you can transmit your power with effectiveness and ease to the road. Scott's Endurance geometry sits you more upright than traditional road bike positioning.
Quality doesn't just stop at the frame's composition though. The latest offering from Shimano by means of an Ultegra R8000 groupset fully adorns this bike, and provides you with a precision, quality and honed shifting performance for an entirely smooth and swift shifting experience. Equipped with a compact chainset and an 11-32 tooth rear cassette, this bike is more than capable of helping you achieve your personal goals.
Making use of hydraulic disc brakes for premium stopping power, this bike can shave off speed in all weather conditions, and do so with modulated power. Tough and durable, this setup is sure to be an asset when riding between weather conditions. Durable and long-lasting, this component set is sure to see you shine on your ride. Finally, making use of Syncros componentry and wheels, this bike makes use of thru-axles to assure you of a better connection to your bike on the road.
- Shimano's latest Ultegra R8000 Groupset
- Scott's Endurance Geometry for luxurious comfort
- 8.25 kilo built weight
- Scott Addict MF carbon fibre construction
- Disc brake specific for all round stopping prowess
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict Disc MF Carbon technology, endurance geometry / replaceable dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict Disc MF, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" carbon steerer
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston 2.0 compact, alloy 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 hydraulic disc, 160mm SM-RT800 CL rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 hydraulic disc, 160mm SM-RT800 CL rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-GS, 22 speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 carbon, dual control 22 speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-5800, 11-Speed 11-32t
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- CHAINSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II 50x34 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc, Syncros thru axle
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc, Syncros thru axle
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Durano Fold, 700 x 32mm
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Durano Fold, 700 x 32mm
- SADDLE: Syncros FL2.0
- SEATPOST: Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 774043
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more