Scott Addict 20 Disc Road Bike 2017
Using Scott’s renowned IMP Carbon technology that bridges the gap between comfort and performance, the Scott Addict 20 Disc Road Bike 2017 has been designed to take you to the top of the podium, but that’s not to say it skimps on any of the comfort you yearn for when heading out for a long day in the saddle.
The frame is lightweight, rigid and incredibly durable, meaning you can ride at full-tilt without any worry on the longevity, and the Road Race geometry puts you in the perfect position to exert maximum wattage and power through the peloton. Scott’s Addict HMF Flatmount Disc fork furthers this performance, staying rigid when you need to explode towards the line or spin up that never ending climb. Thanks to its low weight, the Addict’s handling is also increased, allowing for snappy, in-tuned control at higher speeds.
For such a high-end frame and fork, you need a range of components to compliment them, and that’s what the Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc brakes and Scott Syncros RP2.0 wheels do. The hydraulic disc brakes add a new level of reliability and predictability on the descents, all whilst the Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc wheelset works alongside them to enhance grip and efficiency.
The Shimano 105 5800 cassette with an 11-28t ratio allows for climbing like never before, perfect for the Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed rear derailleur that shifts effortlessly, smoothly and above all, reliably.
Continental Grand Sport Race 700x28c, clincher tyres finish off the Addict 20 Disc Road Bike perfectly, furthering grip and comfort over rougher surfaces.
- IMP Carbon technology ensures the frame is lightweight and strong enough to withstand everything from explosive sprints to sitting back and churning up gruesome climbs
- High-performance design gives you a solid base to sprint to the head of the pack
- Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc brakes remain predictable in all-weather, allowing you to brake later and in greater control
- Scott Syncros RP2.0 disc wheelset remains rigid and capable through a wide range of situations
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict Disc HMF / IMP Carbon technology. Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMF Flatmount Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered Carbon steerer Carbon Dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS: Scott Syncros RR2.0 Anatomic 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS805 Hydraulic Disc 160/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT99 CL Rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS805 Hydraulic Disc 160/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT99 CL Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano ST-RS685 DiscDual control 22-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800 22-Speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-RS685 DiscDual control 22-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28t
- CHAIN: Shimano 105 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Hollowtech II 52x36t
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc 28 spokes, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc 28 spokes, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Folding, 700 x 28c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Folding, 700 x 28c, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros Carbon FL1.0 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 718082
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more