Scott Addict CX RC Disc Cyclocross Bike 2018
Scott's 2018 premium cyclocross machine, the Addict CX RC Disc Cyclocross Bike is a fearsome competitor and a spritely, responsive tool for the rider looking to tackle their next CX event. Benefitting from a wealth of technical knowledge and know-how, this bike offers a stiff and responsive carbon composition and couples it with an outstanding level of componentry.
Centered on Scott's Addict CX frameset, this bike uses IMP carbon technology alongside an HMF carbon fibre construction, making for a light and responsive ride when covering the course. Designed for rigidity, an oversized bottom bracket affords an uncompromising level of stiffness, ensuring you can transfer all your efforts into speed. With chainstays designed to shed mud and improved clearance for wide tyres, this bike is supplied with 35mm tyres and ensures you can adapt to whatever conditions you need to confront. Cable routing allowing for the use of a dropper seatpost, you can be sure to put yourself in the best possible position to tackle that steep drop.
Benefitting from SRAM's 11-speed Force 1 Disc groupset for the best possible technical function in rough and muddy conditions, this groupset offers a single chainring for more direct and dependable drive on the bike. A wide-ranging 11-36 tooth cassette offering a great level of variety and breadth in your transmission, you can be sure to spin up any slope or gradient that you're presented with. Equipped with hydraulic disc brakes front and rear, you can be assured of the greatest possible stopping power, regardless of conditions.
Finished with Syncros RP2.0 Disc wheels and a Syncros Saddle, handlebar and seatpost, you can be sure of a responsive and composed feel on the bike, with all parts designed to work harmoniously to help you make ground on the cross course.
- SRAM Force 1 groupset offers targeted performance
- Scott's CX Race Geometry for high traction and tight turns
- 8.1 kilo built weight
- Hydraulic disc brakes for responsive stopping force
- Scott Addict HMF carbon fibre construction
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Addict CX HMF Disc / IMP Carbon technology / CX Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Addict CX HMF Disc, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered Carbon steerer, Alloy Dropout
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston 2.0 compact, alloy 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated Cartridge
- STEM: Syncros RR2.0, 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force 1 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Centerline Rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force 1 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Centerline Rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force 1, 11-speed mid cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force 1 Hydraulic Disc, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Sram PG 1170, 11-36
- CHAIN: SRAM PC 1170
- CHAINSET: SRAM Force 1, 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM PF86 GXP
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc, Syncros RWS
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc, Syncros RWS
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Cyclocross xKing, 700x35mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Cyclocross xKing, 700x35mm
- SADDLE: Syncros FL2.0
- SEATPOST: Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 265375
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more