Scott Addict RC 10 Road Bike 2018
The Scott Addict RC 10 Road Bike 2018 is a bike that was born to be pointed uphill. Lightweight, honed and sculpted to provide a perky, light and racy ride for the performance rider looking to race with real ambition. With quality components and weight savings at most every turn, this bike provides a performance focussed ride for the rider wanting to feel every inch of their ride.
An HMF carbon fibre frame sitting at the centre of this bike, the frameset alone weighs just 1.22 kilos, whilst delivering the impressive high-level stiffness that allows you to deliver yourself to the top of the climb in double quick time. An oversized bottom bracket further eliminating the stress and flex at this most important and used area of the bike, no effort is wasted through this machine. With a shaping and geometry developed in conjunction with Team Orica Scott, this bike provides a fleet response to the rider, whilst offering that intuitive ride and cornering performance that makes this not just an agile ascender, but a delicate descender.
A fully fledge Shimano 9100 mechanical groupset setting this road bike apart from the crowd, the fact that you'll benefit from a smooth, almost seamless gearing experience goes without saying. With an 11-30 rear cog coupled with a 52/36 tooth chainset, this bike is geared up for the strong rider to make good on the climb. Providing you with easy shifting and a great response over the course of your ride, this bike is sure to see you improve on your personal bests, and give you a better ride than ever before.
Rolling on DT Swiss PR1600 wheels, this bike delivers fast and responsive speed whilst its Carbon seatpost goes further to keeping weight at a minimal level, without compromising any of that peak riding feel.
- Shimano 9100 mechanical groupset offers seamless shifting
- Scott's Race geometry as developed with Team Orica Scott
- 6.95 kilo built weight
- DT Swiss Wheelset for premium rolling performance
- Scott Addict HMF carbon fibre construction
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict HMF / IMP Carbon technology, Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMF, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon steerer, Integrated Carbon Dropout
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston 2.0 Compact, Alloy 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Syncros RR2.0, 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100, Super SLR Dual pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100, Super SLR Dual pivot
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9100
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9100, 22-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9100, Dual control, 22-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30 T
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11
- CHAINSET: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100, Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB92-41B
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss PR 1600 Spline, Alloy clincher, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss PR 1600 Spline, Alloy clincher, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25mm
- SADDLE: Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 774367
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more