Scott Addict RC 20 Disc Road Bike 2018
The Addict RC range is designed to equip the racer with the perfect climbing tool. With the Scott Addict RC 20 Disc Road Bike 2018, Scott have made every effort to provide you with a quality machine on which to accomplish your goals, reach for personal bests, and to ride with greater response and feel than ever before.
Providing you with HMF carbon fibre for a stiff, responsive and rigid chassis, this bike offers a neat transfer of power and a low net weight for a bike equipped with disc brakes. At just 8.5 kilos and offering an oversized bottom bracket for vastly improved rigidity at the critical course of this bike, when putting the hammer down, you can be absolutely sure to transfer your power into moving forwards and making ground. With a Road Race geometry as developed with Team Orica Scott, this bike affords you a twitchy, responsive and light feel, making it ideal for the rider looking to step up their performance and take things to the next level.
Equipped with a Shimano Ultegra R8000 mechanical groupset for reliable, dedicated and intricately engineered shifting precision, this bike assures you of a smooth riding experience, even when shifting under load. Designed to feel better in the hand and offer a more natural response with every ride, this setup is sure to improve your ride and take you to the next level of performance. Benefitting from a gear range between 11-28 teeth on the rear cassette and with a classic 52/36 chainset configuration, this bike is for riders who aren't afraid to push the big ring uphill.
Equipped with hydraulic disc brakes in order to assure you of a responsive, direct and modulated stopping experience in all weather conditions, this is a quality ride not just on the ascent, but on the descent too.
- Shimano's Ultegra R8000 groupset
- 8.5 kilos built weight
- Scott Addict HMF carbon fibre construction
- Road race geometry for pristine and planted feel
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict Disc HMF / IMP Carbon technology, Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict Flatmount Disc HMF, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon steerer, Integrated Carbon Dropout
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston 2.0 Compact, Alloy 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Syncros RR2.0, 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 Hyd Disc, 160mm SM-RT800 CL Rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 Hyd Disc, 160mm SM-RT800 CL Rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-SS, 22-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-R8020 Disc, Dual control, 22-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-5800, 11-28 T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- CHAINSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc, 28 front hub, Syncros RWS rim
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc, 28 rear hub, Syncros RWS rim
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x28mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x28mm
- SADDLE: Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 774475
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more