Scott Addict SL Road Bike 2017
The ultra-light, champion of Scott's quite imperious stable, the Scott Addict SL Road Bike 2017 is an incredible feat of engineering, providing the detail oriented performance rider with the exacting precision that they demand in order to go further and faster than they've ever yet done.
Every detail scrutinised in the pursuit of weight saving, the basis for the Scott Addict SL Road Bike 2017 is a specially conceived HMX-SL Wireless frame is designed to incorporate the most advanced nanofibre technology and layering yet available, making for a stronger, more responsive frame whilst keeping the weight of the frame and fork together to just one kilogram in all. An oversized bottom bracket ensuring strength at the business end of things, this frame is supremely responsive, offering instant acceleration.
A top of the line bike though doesn't just stop here though - indeed, this bike's specifications are quite unparalleled. Afforded the highest honour in terms of componentry, the Scott Addict SL Road Bike 2017 is equipped with SRAM's Red eTap wireless groupset and therefore offers a wireless as well as seamless transmission, allowing you to pick precisely your gearing and the corresponding effort required to set yourself up that climb in record time.
Finally, finished with Zipp 202 Firecrest carbon clincher wheels, and Scott's own-brand, made to measure carbon seatpost and handlebars, this bike comes fully prepared to offer the premium performance that is demanded at the very highest level. At 6.26 kilos, this super light bike offers the very best of all worlds to ensure that your time on two wheels is always made the most of.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- Scott's most advanced, HMX-SL Wireless frame boasting the highest in carbon technology
- Equipped with the world's most advanced groupset, SRAM Red eTap
- Offers wireless electronic shifting
- Equipped with Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher
- A supremely fast racing bike
- FRAME: Scott Addict HMX-SL WIRELESS, IMP Carbon technology, road race geometry
- FORK: Scott Addict HMX-SL 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon steerer
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros Integrated headset
- STEM: Scott Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS: Syncros Carbon Addict SL Combo
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Red 22
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Red 22
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Red 22
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTap 11-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTap 11-Speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Red eTap 11-Speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM Red 22 Speed, 11-28t
- CHAIN: SRAM Red 11-Speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM Red, 52x36t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM PF86 GXP
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher, 18 Front
- REAR WHEEL: Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher, 24 Rear
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700 x 25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700 x 25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR1.0 Carbon
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 717812
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more