Scott Contessa Addict 25 Disc Womens Road Bike
The Scott Contessa Addict 25 Disc Womens Road Bike has been redesigned with endurance riding in mind. This translates to a high-performance bike which is comfortable enough to be ridden from dawn until dusk. The bikes Endurance geometry is women-specific, with a shorter top tube and lower standover height than that found on a unisex bike, women will find the riding position comfortable, and mounting and dismounting the bike easy. Additionally, the headtube is a sensible length, raising the front end of the bike to a level which is both comfortable and safe; allowing the rider to sit in a more natural position with full visibility of the road ahead.
The full 105 11-speed groupset provides the responsive, reliable performance expected from a Shimano offering, whilst the BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brakes ensure sharp, controlled braking in all conditions without the risk of contaminated cables. The gearing perfectly compliments the bikes application, with a compact 50-34T chainset and 11-32 cassette, fast, flat sprints and steep, long alpine ascents are equally catered for.
The bike is completed with a catalogue of Syncros components, providing high levels of performance and styling, these are colour-coded to the frames paint for a seamless overall finish. Comfort is further addressed through the Syncros FL2.0 Women's specific saddle and Schwalbe Durano 700 × 32C tyres. The saddle has been designed to relieve key pressure points to eliminate numbness during longer rides, whilst the tyres 32mm width offers additional cushioning, and increased grip when braking and cornering too.
- Full MF carbon frame and fork for comfort and weight reduction
- Internal cable routing increases aerodynamics and is aesthetically pleasing
- Shimano 105 11-speed groupset provides fast, responsive shifting
- Women's specific Synros saddle for additional comfort
- Schwalbe Durano Folding 32mm tyres provide additional grip and comfort
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide all year round performance
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict Disc MF Carbon technology Endurance geometry / replaceable dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict Disc MF 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" carbon steerer alloy dropout
- STEM: Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston2.0 compact 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros integrated
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc 160mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 FD-5801
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 RD-5800-GS 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-RS505 Disc Dual Control 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-5800 11-Speed 11-32T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-5800 compact Hyperdrive 50x34T black
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 disc 28h Syncros thru-axle
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 disc 28h Syncros thru-axle
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Durano folding 700 × 32C
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Durano folding 700 × 32C
- SADDLE: Syncros FL2.0 Women
- SEATPOST: Syncros carbon RR1.2 27.2/350mm
- WEIGHT: 8.60kg (approximately)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 779715
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more