Scott Contessa Speedster 15 Disc Womens Road Bike
Many desire one bike that they can do everything on, and thanks to its purposeful specification and women's specific geometry, the Scott Contessa Speedster 15 Disc Womens Road Bike is truly versatile enough to confidently ride all year round, in any conditions, on even the most unforgiving of routes.
The women's specific Endurance geometry ensures a shorter top tube, and lower standover height than a unisex equivalent, equating to a more comfortable ride and ease mounting and dismounting the ride at coffee stops. Additionally, the head tube is tall, keeping the front end of the bike higher, resulting in a more relaxed riding position and full visibility of the road ahead.
The 5800 105 11-speed groupset provides the fast, responsive shifting you'd expect from Shimano, while the hydraulic brakes keep you out of trouble thanks to their sharp, controlled stopping power, no matter the weather. The combination of a 50-34T crankset and 11-32T cassette also increases the bike's versatility, providing the range of gears required for fast, flat, out the saddle efforts and spinning up long gruelling climbs alike.
The full carbon fork further addresses comfort, damping any unwanted road feedback before it is transferred to the rider's wrists. Similarly, the wide 32mm Schwable tyres provide a cushioned ride across uneven terrain, whilst drastically improving grip levels when braking and cornering. The Syncros FL2.5 Women's specific saddle is the final contact point between you and the bike, and its design helps prevent any numbness caused by pressure points, keeping you riding faster for longer.
- Full carbon fork for comfort and weight reduction
- Shimano 105 11-speed groupset provides fast, responsive shifting
- Women's specific Synros saddle for additional comfort
- Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brakes for controlled, stable braking
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Speedster Disc 6061 D.Butted alloy Endurance geometry / integrated headtube
- FORK: Scott Speedster Carbon 1 1/8"-1 1/4" carbon steerer
- STEM: Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros RR2.0 S-Compact 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Integrated steel cup
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic 160mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 black FD-5801
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 black RD-5800-GS 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-RS505 Dual Control 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-5800 11-speed 11-32T
- CHAIN: KMC X11
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-RS510 black Hyperdrive
- CHAINRINGS: 50x34T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros Race 22 Disc 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros Race 22 Disc 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x32C
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x32C
- SADDLE: Syncros FL2.5 Women
- SEATPOST: Syncros RR2.5 27.2/350mm
- WEIGHT: 9.90kg (approximately)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 779775
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more