Scott Contessa Speedster 15 Womens Road Bike
Built specifically for women, the Scott Contessa Speedster 15 Womens Road Bike offers a lightning fast, responsive ride without compromising any comfort. Thanks to the Endurance geometry, the bike has a lower standover height than a unisex bike, making it extremely easy to mount and dismount when stopping, while the shorter toptube and higher front end ensure you are both comfortable and safe. The higher front is critical for those wishing to commute as it offers a more relaxed riding position, allowing full view of the busy roads ahead at all times.
Further adding to comfort is the full carbon fork, which helps to dampen any unwanted road buzz before it is transferred through to the rider's wrists. The Syncros FL2.5 Women's specific saddle also helps relieve any pressure points, eliminating the numbness often experienced on longer rides with an ill-fitting saddle.
Shimano's 5800 105 groupset is an 11-speed offering, meaning it provides the maximum range of gears possible, whilst keeping the shifting incredibly smooth and responsive. The 50-34T chainset and 11-32T cassette combination ensure a versatility, providing effective gearing whether you're racing on the flat or spinning up a long, grueling climb.
A full Syncros setup completes the bike, not only are these components colour-coded to the bikes paint scheme, so look aesthetically perfect, they perform faultlessly too. The Schwable Lugano 700x28C tyres are the final touch that adds both performance and comfort, with their 28mm width they provide excellent grip levels when cornering or braking at speed, whilst further deadening any unwanted road feedback.
Thanks to its smart combination of relaxed geometry and high-performance parts, the Contessa Speedster 15 is a bike you can ride all year round, whether you're racing, commuting or just riding for pleasure, it excels in all situations.
- Full carbon fork for comfort and weight reduction
- Shimano 105 11-speed groupset provides fast, responsive shifting
- Women's specific Synros saddle for additional comfort
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Speedster 6061 D.Butted Alloy Endurance geometry / integrated headtube
- FORK: Scott Speedster Carbon 1 1/8"-1 1/4" carbon steerer
- STEM: Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros RR2.0 S-Compact 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Integrated steel cup
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro SCBR-525 cartridge pads
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro SCBR-525 cartridge pads
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 black FD-5801
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 black RD-5800-GS 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 Black ST-5800 Dual Control 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-5800 11-speed 11-32T
- CHAIN: KMC X11
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-RS510 black Hyperdrive
- CHAINRINGS: 50x34T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros Race 22 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros Race 22 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C
- SADDLE: Syncros FL2.5 Women
- SEATPOST: Syncros RR2.5 27.2/350mm
- WEIGHT: 9.10kg (approximately)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 779805
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more