Scott Foil 20 Road Bike 2018
Don't be fooled by the reasonable price tag, with its HMF carbon fibre aerodynamic construction, the Scott Foil 20 Road Bike 2018 was built for performance. The design provides a comfortable ride, ready for long days in the saddle, without compromising any of the lateral stiffness that makes the Foil range so popular.
Shimano's Ultergra R8000 groupset is internally routed for extra aerodynamics and provides the crisp, reliable performance you'd expect from Shimano's high-end mechanical groupset. The new updated Shadow rear mech now sits largely below the cassette and chainstay, helping to protect it, whilst increasing the bikes overall aerodynamics.
The specification is completed with a selection of Syncros components, perfectly complementing the Foils design and quality. The Syncros RR20.0 wheelset combines 30mm deep aerodynamic rims, CNC machined hubs, sealed bearings, and a DT Swiss Star ratchet system to provide great performance.
All in all, the Foil really is a well thought out, strongly specced bike that thrives in any environment, equally at home in the bunch on a criterium as it is on a solo all day epic.
- Shimano's high performance, reliable Ultegra 11 speed groupset provides faultless performance and helps keep the overall weight to a minimum
- Scott's aerodynamic frame design for maximum speed
- Scott HMF/IMP carbon fibre construction for rigidity
- Tapered head tube ensures a responsive steering experience
- Syncros RR2.0 wheelset provide additional aerodynamics and durability thanks to their 30mm depth and sealed bearings
- Syncros FOIL aero carbon seatpost for increased aerodynamics and seamless styling
- Integrated stem for a sleek finish and further aerodynamics
- Continental Grand Sport tyres provide incredible grip with low rolling resistance
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott FOIL HMF/ IMP, F01 AERO Carbontech, road race geometry, replaceable dropout
- FORK: Scott FOIL HMF, 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" carbon steerer, integrated carbon dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros FOIL 1 1/4"
- HANDLEBAR: Scott Syncros Creston 1.5 Compact, 31.8
- FRONT BRAKE: Super SLR dual pivot / direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Super SLR dual pivot / direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BR-R8010 / 8010 rear
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000 carbon, dual control 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II 52x36t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros RR2.0, 20 holes
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros RR2.0, 24 holes
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros FOIL aero Carbon
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 773773
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more