Scott Foil 30 Road Bike 2017
The Scott Foil 30 Road Bike 2017 is an introduction to aero bikes, offering a smooth clean line and Scott's FOIL HMF carbon shaping in order to provide the aerodynamic and keen rigidity that makes these bikes a staple of the WorldTour scene. Benefitting from a road racing geometry for that long get away, this bike is an enthusiast's step up into the world of micro-efficiencies.
The frame itself boasting staples of much higher up models, the Foil 30 features integrated cabling, a reinforced, strengthened, oversized bottom bracket for reduced flex, and a racing geometry that provides a degree of comfort through vertical compliance whilst not impacting upon lateral transfer of power. With an integrated seat clamp and oversized aerodynamic tubing, this bike smooths it's path through the air.
A quality frame base, this is then equipped with a Shimano 105 groupset, allowing you to benefit from a drivetrain that is designed to work with itself harmoniously, offering you seamless shifting and reduced lag. Designed to work with itself, this bike, therefore, offers an improved reliability, and with an 11-28 rear cassette, you can be sure that this 11-speed aero bike will equip you with the gearing you require to get up that climb.
Finally, rolling on Shimano wheels and already equipped with Continental Grand Sport Race Fold Clincher tyres, this bike is almost ready to ride away on straight off the mark. Benefitting from an aero seat post this bike is sure to set you exploring and improving upon your times.
**Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- Shimano 105 componentry for smooth transmission
- Carbon HMF frame for improved rigidity
- An entry level carbon aero road bike designed for going fast in aggressive positions
- Scott componentry
- Borrows its profiling from the pro level FOIL designs
- FRAME: Scott FOIL HMF, IMP, F01 AERO Carbon Fibre tech, road race geometry
- FORK: Scott FOIL HMF, 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" Carbon steerer
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros FOIL 1 1/4"
- HANDLEBARS: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro T531
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro T541
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro T531 / T541 rear
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 FD-5800
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 RD-5800, 11-Speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 ST-5800
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-28T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105 FC-5800 Compact, Hyperdrive 52x36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-RS500-PB
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS330, 16 hole
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS330, 20 hole
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25C, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25C, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros FOIL aero Carbon
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 717758
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more