Scott Foil RC Road Bike 2018
The Scott Foil RC Road Bike 2018 is a proven race machine, and with victories at the worlds biggest races, namely Milan San Remo, Liege Bastogne Liege and Paris-Roubaix, its speed and versatility are unquestionable.
Scott's HMX / IMP carbon fibre frame construction offers extremely high levels of stiffness, whilst the internally routed cabling and Syncros carbon seatpost take care of its aerodynamic properties. Paired with the HMX carbon fork, designed for direct, precise handling, you are provided with a light, stiff bike, compliant enough to secure a victory on the notorious Paris Roubaix cobbles.
Shimano's top-end Dura-Ace 11-speed mechanical groupset provides unrivalled performance, with crisp, reliable and efficient shifting all the way to the finish line. The 53x39T chainset and 11-30T cassette are in keeping with the bikes purpose, offering high maximum speed on the flat, whilst still providing sufficient range to conquer gruelling alpine climbs with ease.
The carbon Syncros components perform faultlessly, saving valuable weight and adding to the bikes overall comfort, whilst perfectly matching the frames colour-way for a very aesthetically pleasing end result. Zipp 30 Course wheels are paired with 25mm wide Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II tyres are the final piece to the puzzle, offering minimal weight, low rolling resistance and high levels of grip. This combination will see you cornering confidently at speeds you previously deemed unachievable.
- Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed groupset provides the crisp, responsive shifting expected from Shimano's top end mechanical groupset
- Syncros carbon seatpost, integrated stem and carbon handlebar add additional aerodynamics
- Scott's HMX / IMP carbon frame provides unrivalled levels of stiffness, helping to secure key victories across the globe
- Zipp 30 Course wheelset and Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II tyres combine to offer confidence-inspiring grip and very low rolling resistance for maximum velocity
- FRAME: Scott FOIL HMX / IMP, F01 AERO carbon tech. Road race geometry, replaceable dropout
- STD seat-tube / internal BB
- FORK: Scott FOIL HMX 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" carbon steerer integrated carbon dropout
- STEM: Syncros integrated
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Carbon FOIL Combo
- HEADSET: Syncros integrated
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9110 Super SLR dual pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9110 direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9100
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9100 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9100 dual control 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100 11-30T
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG901-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Hollowtech II 53x39T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Zipp 30 Course, Rim-brake clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Zipp 30 Course, Rim-brake clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 700x25C
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 700x25C
- SADDLE: Syncros RR1.0 carbon
- SEATPOST: Syncros FOIL aero carbon
- WEIGHT: 6.80kg (approximately)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 773557
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more