Scott Solace 10 Road Bike 2017
Comfort and performance. The Scott Solace 10 Road Bike 2017 is a top of the line endurance bike, designed to tackle that supremely long day in the saddle, and conquer all types of road, taking the rough with the smooth and, most importantly, getting you to your destination.
Benefitting from Scott's HMF carbon fibre, this bike boasts a road geometry with a comfort zone built in, allowing the rider to benefit from a more tolerant on bike position. The frame allowing for a certain amount of vertical tolerance, whilst ensuring that the bike retains its lateral rigidity, this bike offers a comfortable but quick geometry, for the rider who doesn't want to hang about.
An oversized bottom bracket reduces flex in the critical juncture of the bike and makes this frame secure and stable as a comfortable and performing base for laying down the power. Equipped with Shimano Ultegra 6800 throughout, this bike doesn't just accommodate the longer ride, but eases you into it, promoting an enhanced shifting experience by means of Shimano's second from top tier groupset.
A tapered head tube assuring you of a responsive and connected front-end feel, this bike is set to ride with its Scott Syncros RP2.0 wheelset and Scott componentry, meaning that you can set out in confidence on that one-day epic with confidence that you'll achieve your goals.
**Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless ##
- HMF carbon fibre offers a stiff and light construction
- Shimano Ultegra componentry provides smooth transmission
- A bi-zonal frame construction for improved comfort
- The ideal endurance frame for that long day on the road
- FRAME: Scott Solace HMF carbon fibre with IMP Carbon technology
- FORK: Scott Solace HMF carbon fibre, 1 1/8" Carbon steerer
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros RR2.0, 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-5810 rear
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra BR-680/BR-5810 rear
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800-GS, 11-Speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800 Carbon
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-32t
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 Grey, Hollowtech II 50x34t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP2.0, 18 hole
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP2.0, 24 hole
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700×25C. Clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700×25C, Clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros FL2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros Carbon RR1.2, 27.2/350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 718622
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more