Scott Speedster Gravel 20 Disc Adventure Bike 2018
The Scott Speedster Gravel 20 Disc Aventure Bike 2018 has been designed as a versatile, tough machine, suited to almost any terrain, excelling on rough, loose ground where road bikes would be forced to retreat back to the tarmac. With its Endurance geometry, comfort is at the forefront of the design, placing the rider in a natural position for comfortable long days in the saddle. The headtube is also relatively tall, providing full visibility of the route ahead, a key safety feature whether you are dodging rush hour traffic or navigating a steep, off-camber, rocky trail.
The Tiagra 10-speed groupset provides the responsive, smooth shifting Shimano is renowned for. Thanks to its 50x34T chainset and 11-32T cassette combination, you are provided with enough gearing to sprint across open fields, whilst still being able to spin your way up a long, gritty climb with ease. The BR-RS305 disc brakes are another component aiding this bikes off-road capabilities, providing the controlled stopping power required to confidently navigate your way down the toughest, steep descents.
Syncros components make up the remainder of the bike, not only do these perform faultlessly, they are incredibly aesthetically pleasing too, colour coded to the frame's paint, they provide a seamless finish. The final area where comfort and control are addressed is through the Schwalbe G-One Allround 700x35C tyres, their wide 35mm profile provides additional cushioning over the rough stuff, whilst offering unrivalled grip when cornering at speed.
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed groupset provides smooth, reliable shifting
- Shimano BR-RS305 disc brakes offer controlled braking
- Schwalbe G-One Allround 700x35C tyres for increased grip and comfort
- Colour-coded Syncros components offer high levels of performance and match the paint scheme perfectly
- FRAME: Scott Speedster Gravel Disc / D.Butted 6061 alloy Endurance geometry / integrated headtube
- FORK: Scott Speedster Carbon Disc 1 1/8"-1 1/4" carbon steerer
- STEM: JD ST123A alloy 1 1/8" / four bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston 2.0 Flare alloy 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Integrated steel cup tapered
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS305 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS305 160mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700-GS 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 Dual Control 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG500 10-speed 11-32T
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-4700 black Hyperdrive 50x34T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros Race 24 disc 28h
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros Race 24 disc 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe G-One Allround 700x35C
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe G-One Allround 700x35C
- SADDLE: Syncros FL2.5
- SEATPOST: Syncros RR2.5 27.2/300mm
- WEIGHT: 10.25kg (approximately)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 775242
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more