Scott Voltage Junior 16 Kids Bike
Graduating from stabilisers and taking the first tentative rides on their own, the Scott Voltage Junior 16 Kids Bike is a vibrant little bike for beginners to hone their skills. With a strong aluminium frame construction offering a tough, rugged build quality, whilst also ensuring that this bike isn't lethargic and unwieldy for your child, you can watch them set off on their own adventures for the first time.
With a single front brake offering the stopping power required whilst two super tough and chunky wheels provide great durability and impressive traction, this bike maintains a good level of grip and stability. Avoiding some of the spills that come with younger cyclists, this bike is ideally suited to children between 4 and 6 years old.
Finished with neat and bold tiger stripe graphics, this bike provides a nippy little machine for your little bike rider to get acquainted with life behind handlebars.
Please note: This bike is available in one frame size only, recommended for children aged 4-6 and between 95cm-125cm.
- FRAME: Scott Voltage 16 Junior, octagon tubing, Alloy 6061 P.G.
- FORK: Scott BMX type / rigid, hi-ten steel
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Junior Riser bar, 520mm / 60mm rise
- HEADSET: NECO H802AKEDM
- STEM: HS622
- FRONT BRAKE: LEE CHI JC301 FS-323A
- REAR BRAKE: N/A
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: N/A
- SHIFT LEVERS: Single speed
- CASSETTE: 18T
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- CHAINSET: SHUN SHING / 28T
- PEDALS: MARWI SP-201
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SHUN SHING SS-906
- FRONT WHEEL: KT-183F / 20H / nutted hub, alloy rim, 15 gram UCP spokes
- REAR WHEEL: KT-305RB / 28H / nutted hub, alloy rim, 15 gram UCP spokes
- FRONT TYRE: Kenda K-50 / 16x2.125
- REAR TYRE: Kenda K-50 / 16x2.125
- SADDLE: Syncros JR16
- SEATPOST: Alloy 26.8x200mm
PRODUCT REF: 782470
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more