Seven Cycles Sigma Sports Exclusive Axiom SLX eTap Road Bike, 53.5cm
With their aim to enhance your cycling experience through fit, performance and comfort, Seven Cycles have designed the Axiom SLX eTap Road Bike. This Sigma Sports exclusive frame is available only in a size 53.5cm and is their lightest production model to date, employing the latest technology and innovation. This bike is perfect for climbers and the weight-obsessed.
Constructed from ultra-butted, super light titanium, you can be sure of improved compliance and a supremely smooth ride. It has been built for endurance, and the longer you ride, the more you'll feel the benefits, especially when the roads are going up. Titanium is known for being extremely tough, so this is a bike that not only will you want to ride for years to come, you'll also be able to.
The SRAM RED eTAP wireless 11-speed groupset complements this high-end frameset perfectly. Smooth and reliable shifting at the touch of a button, this system is extremely intuitive and each lever shifts either up or down; accidental shifting will no longer be a problem. SRAM RED Aero Link brakes enhance the aerodynamic properties of your setup and together with top-end SwissStop Flash Pro brake pads, offer powerful, progressive braking in all conditions.
Finished with Bontrager Aeolus 3 TLR clincher wheels, furthering this bikes claims as the ultimate climbing machine, you're getting a wheelset that is light and fast, with a 35mm rim profile. Drag is reduced by the Dual Directional Design profile so there's no compromise on aerodynamics and the OCLV carbon fibre rim is stiff and strong. Being tubeless ready, you can quickly and easily switch to a tubeless set up and take advantage of reduced rolling resistance and enhanced puncture protection, if you so wish. Vittoria's Corsa G tyres are some of the fastest out there, with great grip and durability, so whether climbing a mountain or sprinting for the line on the flats, you'll be able to do so at lightning speed.
- Ultra-butted titanium construction for strength and compliance
- SRAM's RED eTap wireless groupset offers the best in smooth, reliable and intuitive shifting and powerful braking
- Bontrager Aeolus 3 TLR clincher wheels are lightweight and fast, perfect for climbers
- FRAME: Seven Axiom SLX Etap Specific Frame, 53.5cm
- FORK: Seven 5E Carbon
- HEADSET: NoThreadset Alloy 1-1/8 inch Headset, black
- STEM: Bontrager RXL Stem 7 Deg, black, 110mm
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF Handlebar, black, 42cm
- BAR TAPE: Fizik Superlight 2mm Bar Tape, black
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM RED Aero Link
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM RED Aero Link
- BRAKEPADS: SwissStop Flash Pro (2 pairs)
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM RED Aero Link
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED eTap front derailleur and battery
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur and battery
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM ErgoBlade shifters
- CASSETTE: XG-1190 11-28 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC Red22 HollowPin 114 links PowerLock 11-speed
- CRANKSET: RED GXP, 172.5, 50/34 Yaw
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 3 TLR Front, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 3 TLR Rear, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Corsa G Isotech Foldable Clincher Tyre, anthracite/black, 700 x 25c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Corsa G Isotech Foldable Clincher Tyre, anthracite/black, 700 x 25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Pro Carbon Saddle, black, 148mm width
- SEATPOST: Bontrager XXX Zero Offset Seatpost, 27.2 x 330mm, black
PRODUCT REF: 763612
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more