Shimano 105 R7025 Double Hydraulic STI Short Reach Lever, Left
Ride with enhanced control and confidence no matter your hand size with the short-reach Shimano 105 R7025 STI Lever. This left-hand option is compatible with double groupsets and hydraulic disc brakes to ensure optimum performance out on the road. Utilising a redesigned internal shifting unit, the R7025 provides the slick and reliable operation expected from a Shimano 11-speed option, while the stopping power is sharp and modulated.
Sharing technologies found on their top tier components, Shimano has added additional reach adjustment for improved comfort on longer rides, while the textured surface aids grip and control in the most challenging of conditions. Utilising an outboard shape, the lever avoids unwanted contact with the handlebar when riding on the drops, perfect for confidence inspiring racing and descending.
- Left-hand lever
- Short reach profile tailored for smaller hands
- Improved ergonomics
- Increased reach adjustment
- Redesigned internal shifting unit
- Heightened rider control in mixed conditions
- Near instant shifting operation
- Shares the same effortless shifting operation as top-tier systems
- 11-speed compatible
- Designed to pair with hydraulic disc brakes
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".