Shimano BR-M9100 XTR I-spec-EV Brake Lever and PM Rear Caliper
Shimano’s range-topping BR-M9100 XTR Brake Lever has an I-spec-EV mount and is supplied with a post-mount rear caliper. A fully bled, high power BH90 hose with mineral oil ensures that pressure at the lever results in maximum power to the pair of opposed ceramic pistons which are insulated against heat, and lightweight. The magnesium forged one-piece caliper body is also light and stiff, providing the perfect platform for the pistons to work against and titanium hardware further lowers the gram count.
The brake lever blade is made from carbon and is 13mm wide with a textured finish for better grip and control, whilst the master cylinder is braced against the handlebar for increased stiffness. It is compatible with Shimano I-spec-EV shifters or dropper lever to reduce clutter on the bar, and comes with K04TI sintered pads fitted.
- K04TI sintered pads
- Spare olives
- Insert to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Fully bled Race brake that is light on weight and heavy on performance
- Fully bled lever and caliper comes without adapters or rotors giving the freedom to customise
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech FREEZA Center Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 140, 160, 180 and 203mm
- Second braced bar contact point for increased master cylinder and lever rigidity
- High power BH90 hose delivers power efficiently to the ceramic pistons optimised for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces pad wear, increasing braking control
- Super lightweight magnesium mono body uses a forged one-piece design that increases rigidity and reduces weight
- Carbon 13mm wide brake lever with a textured finish for optimum strength, grip and lightweight
- Titanium hardware for further weight saving
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less post style mounting system can be used with adapters
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit
- I-spec-EV compatible
- Kit also contains K04TI sintered pads, plus spare olives and insert to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1700mm
- Please note: Supplied without rotor
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.