Shimano Deore XT M8070 Di2 Double Front Derailleur
Electronic systems are revolutionising the shifting experience for premium grade mountain bikes, and the Shimano Deore M8070 XT Di2 Front Derailleur is a key part of that upgrade.
Use compatible shifters and rear derailleur (sold separately) to benefit from a fully effortless shifting experience. This front derailleur is powerful and quick to get you between the two gears on your chainset. With an outer capacity of 38-34 teeth and a full shifting range of up to ten teeth, it's ideal for the majority of double chainset mountain bike setups.
With electronic shifting, you don't get any of the problems associated with traditional mechanical systems such as corrosion or stretching within the cable. Instead, you can benefit from a self-trimming intelligent system that eliminates chain rub.
Synchro shift compatible, you can set this derailleur up with the rear derailleur (sold separately) to shift simultaneously if you so wish.
- Electronic front derailleur
- Quick, effortless and smooth shifting
- Removal of traditional cables means removal of traditional shifting problems like contaminates, corrosion and cable stretching
- Automatically trims when used with compatible rear XT Di2 derailleur, so you get no chain rub
- Synchro shift compatible meaning a single shifter can control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences
- Braze-on fit as standard; modular mounting allows you to choose from a range of mounting options to cater for all frame designs
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Compatible with double chainsets with 38-34T outer chainring (total capacity of 10T)