Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 HollowTech II Bearing Cups
Maintain optimal drivetrain performance with an ultra-low drivetrain friction with the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 HollowTech II Bearing Cups. Shimano has improved on their already advanced seal construction for smoother rotation and reduced friction. Available in both English and Italian models, the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 HollowTech II Bearing Cups features a 68mm shell width.
- Bottom bracket with small ball bearings for low weight
- Advanced seal construction for smoother rotation
- 68mm bottom bracket shell width
- Threaded cups
- Required for installation of FCR9100 chainset, with a choice of English or Italian thread BB cups
- Use TLFC34 or TLFC24 in conjunction with TLFC36 adaptor tool for installation and removal
- Please note: Bottom Bracket Adaptor Tool not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.