Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 HollowTech II Bearing Cups
Maintain optimal drivetrain performance with ultra-low drivetrain friction with the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 HollowTech II Bearing Cups. Shimano has improved on their already advanced seal construction for smoother rotation and reduced friction.
Available in both English and Italian models, the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 HollowTech II Bearing Cups features a 68mm shell width.
- Bottom bracket with small ball bearings for low weight
- Advanced seal construction for smoother rotation
- 68mm bottom bracket shell width
- Threaded cups
- Required for installation of FCR9100 chainset, with a choice of English or Italian thread BB cups
- Use TLFC34 or TLFC24 in conjunction with TLFC36 adaptor tool for installation and removal
- Please note: Bottom Bracket Adaptor Tool not included