Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9000 Chainring 34T for 50-34T
At it's absolute best, an inner ring is a get out gear, opening up the second half of your gearing and provides you the ability to wrangle that tough hill climb. With the Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9000 Chainring 34T for 50-34T, you can be sure to benefit from direct rotation and easy power.
Made from a high-grade aluminium, this 34 tooth inner ring provides compatibility with 11-speed drivetrains, whilst assuring you of a strong, unflexing construction thanks to its 4-arm, asymmetrical design. Compatible with Hollowtech II chainsets and using Hollowglide technology for durable and precision shifting, this inner ring is compatible for use with 50T outer rings, offering the ultimate in compact shifting.
- Material: Al/Carbon
- Teeth: 34
- Chainring BCD: 110 Asymmetrical
- Inner ring only
- Compatible with Shimano 11-chains
- 4-arm design reduces weight without sacrificing stiffness
- Hollowtech II construction puts structural strength precisely where it's needed
- Hollowglide chainrings are durable and lightweight
- Compatible with 50T outer ring
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.