Shimano RX802 Womens Gravel Cycling Shoes
The Shimano RX802 Womens Gravel Cycling Shoes are incredibly light and stiff, designed for gravel racing where pedalling efficiency is key, with no compromise to comfort. The carbon composite sole with a high stiffness rating of 10 ensures all your watts are transferred through the pedals and translated into speed. The upper is constructed from synthetic leather in a one-piece wrap, which supports and stabilises the foot and delivers incredible comfort for all-day riding. An anatomically shaped DYNALAST conforms to the contours of the foot perfectly.
Closure is via a single BOA dial and velcro toe strap for a dialled-in feel and easy micro-adjustment. The shoes are kept feeling and smelling fresher for longer thanks to the Silvadur™ antimicrobial insoles. The outsoles are compatible with two-bolt SPDs, while TPU lugs and anti-slip pads make for easier walking with more traction.
- Featherweight gravel shoes with a unique foil camo finish
- Super stiff and lightweight carbon composite sole
- Stripped-back, abrasion resistant TPU lugs and anti-slip pads for the best balance of weight reduction, pedalling performance and off-the-bike capability
- One-piece, synthetic leather, surround-wrapping upper provides perfect holding power and absolute all-day comfort
- BOA® IP1 dial with 1mm micro-adjustment and single velcro toe-strap to find your perfect fit
- Silvadur™ antimicrobial inner soles keep the shoes fresh, no matter the conditions
- System engineered with SPD pedals for maximum pedalling efficiency and stability
- Anatomically curved Shimano DYNALAST eliminates angles and conforms better to the natural contours of your foot
- Subtle reflective detailing on the heel to ensure rider safety
- Stiffness rating: 10
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 253 grams (size 40, per shoe)
Shimano RX802 Womens Gravel Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".