Sidi Genius 7 Mega Road Cycling Shoes
The Sidi Genius 7 Mega Road Cycling Shoes combine customisable Sidi technology with their ‘mega last’ profile. Greater volume, a high instep and a wider heel cup all target issues faced by cyclists with a wider foot. Particularly on hot days when the feet can swell, the crushing and burning sensation caused by a poorly fitted cycling shoe can be searing to the point of ride-ending.
The Microfibre Microtech upper with mesh detailing is supple and promotes airflow to keep the feet cool. Moisture is wicked away from the skin to keep you fresh and dry, and the lightweight structure ensures you feel nimble on the pedals.
Furthermore, the simple mechanism of the Caliper Buckle allows for micro-adjustments and secure Velcro towards the front of the shoe ensures there will be no slackening off or loss of support.
The redesigned Millennium 5 sole features a carbon-injected nylon matrix for increased stiffness and durability, and it's compatible with Shimano and Look three-bolt cleats.
- Specific Mega Last for a wider fit is 4mm wider across the ball of the foot
- Microfibre Microtech upper with mesh keeps feet fresh and cool
- Soft Instep-2 Closure System is wide, anatomically curved and incorporates a thermo-formed EVA pad to evenly distribute pressure across the shoe
- Leva Caliper closure system enables the fit to be fine-tuned, one tooth at a time, even mid-race
- Secure velcro with integrated locking polymer teeth eliminates movement
- Replaceable polyurethane heel pad protects the heel when off the bike
- Reinforced heel keeps the foot in an optimal position
PRODUCT REF: 920350
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more