Sidi Sixty Ltd Gold Edition Road Cycling Shoes
Made to commemorate Sidi’s 60 years in business, the Sixty Ltd Gold Edition Road Cycling Shoes have all the features of the standard version with the added benefit of a rather special colour scheme.
The TechPro upper is light, comfortable and breathable whilst also being ecologically friendly, with the single rotor Tecno-4 closure system offering precise adjustment and quick release. The heel shape cups the foot securely so there is no movement during sprints or when climbing under full power for maximum efficiency, and there are reflective inserts for improved visibility from behind.
Designed to be both very stiff and lightweight, the Vent carbon sole offers pro peloton levels of power transfer, but also has a neat solution to use in varying seasons; there is a vent which can be opened or closed depending on temperature, keeping the foot warm or cool as required. The sole is compatible with 3-bolt road pedal cleats and features a Look Memory Eyelet for accurate cleat replacement.
- Special edition to celebrate Sidi's 60th anniversary
- Made in Italy
- TechPro (microfibre PU) upper: Eco friendly, resistant, light, water-repellent
- Vent carbon sole: Carbon fibre weave is rigid, light and efficient. Integrated vents can be opened or closed using a screwdriver, for four-season use
- Integrated heel: Lightweight reinforcement prevents deformation under pressure. Anatomically shaped to stabilise and support the foot
- Tecno-4 closure system: Single rotor reduces weight and offers micrometric and precise closure plus fast release
- High-security velcro strap
- Replaceable polyurethane heel pad
- Reflex inserts on the heel improve safety
Sidi Sixty Ltd Gold Edition Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.