Sidi Wire 2 Air Ltd Edition Carbon Road Cycling Shoes
Ensuring exceptional power transfer, the Sidi Wire 2 Air Ltd Edition Carbon Road Cycling Shoes are a top-end performance option for racing and training. The carbon weave of the sole makes it incredibly stiff and light, and it's paired with a vented Microfibre Techpro upper to keep the air flowing and your feet cool on hot days during hard efforts. In addition, the material has an anti-mould treatment to control odours.
Your foot is secured using the Soft Instep Closure-4 system that's highly adjustable, distributing pressure evenly, alongside a Techno-3 Push system that makes the fit feel almost customised. The Heel Retention Device prevents slipping during high wattage efforts such as climbing and sprinting and there's an element of flex in the toe box to prevent excess stress on the plantar tendon. A polyurethane heel pad protects the sole when walking and adds some grip, and when it starts to wear, it can easily be replaced.
- Limited edition colourway
- Vented Microfibre Techpro upper facilitates airflow
- Handmade vented carbon sole has a unique carbon weave at opposing angles that maximises stiffness
- Carefully designed flex in the toe box relieves stress on the plantar tendon
- Hydro and anti-mould treatments improve hygiene and odour-control by preventing the onset of bacteria
- Soft Instep Closure-4 system, adjustable from both sides, distributes pressure evenly on the inside and outside of the foot
- Techno-3 Push system creates a fit unique to the shape of your foot
- Adjustable Heel Retention Device holds the heels securely reducing the risk of hotspots from movement or slippage
- Micro-adjustments ensure fully bespoke and customisable fit
- Replaceable polyurethane heel pad protects the sole when off the bike
- Compatible with three-bolt Look and Shimano pedals