Sidi Zero Gore Road Cycling Shoes
Featuring an internal gusset and Gore-Tex membrane in the lining, the Sidi Zero Gore Road Cycling Shoes are an ideal addition to your winter wardrobe. The Microfibre Microtech upper has been combined with a water-repellent and breathable lining. Carbon fibre has been injected into Nylon to create a stiff Millennium 5 Sole. The shoes have mounting options for 3-bolt cleats, such as Shimano SPD-SL and Look.
The anti-slip replaceable heel pad makes walking a less precarious task, while the Tecno-3 System and Velcro straps make adjusting the shoe to your exacting fit a simple task.
- Upper: Microfibre Microtech, mesh
- Lining: Water-repellant and breathable, Gore-Tex membrane
- Millennium 5 Sole injected carbon Fibre into a Nylon matrix
- Tecno-3 System
- Velcro strap closure on the front part of the shoe and on the ankle
- Heel cup
- Anti-slip replaceable heel pad
- The internal gusset protects from the cold and water when the weather is humid
- Compatible with Shimano SPD-SL and Look 3-bolt cleats