Specialized Allez E5 Elite Road Bike 2017
When you’re looking for performance based fitness in your first road bike, the Specialized Allez E5 Elite Road Bike 2017 is the machine for you. Its lightweight, strong and durable Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium frame is ideal for long-days in the saddle, and with responsive, snappy handling, it will take your love for riding to new levels.
The Specialized FACT carbon fibre fork has been tirelessly engineered to keep a solid, yet comfortable, front end. This fork absorbs road chatter and vibrations, enhancing your comfort on the bike and allowing you to focus on the road ahead of you, not on numb hands.
Specialized have chosen a Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed drivetrain to produce an efficient, stable power transfer base which also offers a wide range of gearing for you to fine-tune your riding. The 12-28t cassette with a 20-gear range coming from two solid and dependable front chainrings offers every option you need to spin up testing climbs or sprint out the saddle. You can truly find your favourite riding style with this combination.
Specialized Axis 1.0 brakes perfectly compliment the Specialized Allez E5 Elite’s range of capable componentry, ensuring that when you get to the top of the climb, you’ll be safe going down it. As a standard brake caliper brake system, Shimano Tiagra 4700 STI brake levers are used, offering great levels of comfort when braking due to their ergonomic shape that fits the contours of your hands.
A strong, light pair of wheels are a brilliant choice for any road bike, and the Specialized Axis Sport are the ideal selection for the Allez E5 Elite. These wheels, with a Specialized Espoir Sport 700x25mm tyre combination, stay strong for a more efficient ride over uncertain terrain. They enhance grip, traction in wet weather and are an all-around great set of wheels.
- The Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs
- A Specialized FACT carbon fibre fork provides incredible stiffness and front end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter
- Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed shifting is precise, reliable, and ready for years of hard riding
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed top tube/down tube, forged dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon fibre
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
- FRONT BRAKE: Specialized Axis 1.0
- REAR BRAKE: Specialized Axis 1.0
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 4700 STI, 10-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 4700 STI, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed, 12-28t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, clincher, double BlackBelt protection
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, clincher, double BlackBelt protection
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 12.5mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 661241
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more