Specialized Allez E5 Sport Road Bike 2017
The Specialized Allez E5 Sport Road Bike 2017 hosts all the features you need to get out on the road and start enjoying yourself. The lightweight, durable E5 Premium Aluminium frame offers a responsive, comfortable ride, while a range of capable componentry allows you to ride further and longer than you ever imagined.
The Specialized FACT carbon fibre fork has been tirelessly engineered to keep a solid, yet comfortable, front end. This fork absorbs road chatter and vibrations, enhancing your comfort on the bike and allowing you to focus on the road ahead of you, not on numb hands.
A Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gearing to get you up testing climbs, and used with the 11-32t cassette, this componentry combination is ideal for getting to know your performance on the road.
Specialized Axis 1.0 brakes perfectly compliment the Specialized Allez E5 Sport’s range of capable componentry, ensuring that when you get to the top of the climb, you’ll be safe going down it.
A strong, light pair of wheels are a brilliant choice for any road bike, and the Specialized Axis Sport are the ideal selection for the Allez E5 Sport. These wheels, with a Specialized Espoir Sport 700x25mm tyre combination, stay strong for a more efficient ride over uncertain terrain. They enhance grip, traction in wet weather and are an all-around great set of wheels.
- The Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs
- A Specialized FACT carbon fibre fork provides incredible stiffness and front end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter
- Shimano Sora 9-speed shifting is nothing short of legendary. It's built to last over the long haul, and it's well-equipped to deliver precise shifts across a wide range of gears
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully-manipulated tubing w/smooth welds, 1-1/8" lower bearing
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon fibre
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
- FRONT BRAKE: Specialized Axis 1.0
- REAR BRAKE: Specialized Axis 1.0
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora 3500 STI, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora 3500 STI, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Sora Compact
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, clincher, double BlackBelt protection
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, clincher, double BlackBelt protection
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 12.5mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 661293
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more