Specialized Allez Sprint Road Bike 2019
Specialized have shaved 450g off the frame and fork of their 2018 Allez range, with more aggressive, thinner walls on the redesigned E5 Alloy frame, whilst strength is retained. No corners have been cut on the entry-level Specialized Allez Sport Road Bike 2018 which matches higher end models in both weight refinement and reliability, and is the ideal first road bike for those riders looking for performance features.
The Specialized FACT full carbon fork offers supreme handling and a smoother, more comfortable ride. The geometry of the Allez has been optimised for a number of different riding positions, with research and development utilising Specialized's Retül fit database. A Tarmac-inspired tapered headtube and steerer reinforce the front end and contribute to sharper steering and more reliable, smoother braking.
Sora components offer reliable shifting and easy maintenance, and combined with the Axis Sport clincher wheels and Praxis Alba 2D crankset, this bike will give you ride satisfaction for years to come.
Integrated rack and mudguard mounts enable you to add a lightweight rack if required, and keep you fully prepared for winter riding and commuting conditions. There is plenty of clearance for 28mm tyres for increased comfort and the Espoir Sport 25mm tyres provide the perfect balance between comfort and speed.
• E5 Premium Aluminium frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs
• Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling
• Shimano Sora STI shifters are reliable, and worry-free—making sure to keep you riding without hassle of maintenance
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing w/
- SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable
- routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- FORK: Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" Taper with mudguard eyelets
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Axis caliper
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Axis caliper
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3000, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3000, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora 3000
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D, threaded
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 751251
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more