Specialized Amira SL4 Comp Torch Edition Road Bike 2017
Available in extremely limited numbers, in-store only and to carefully selected retailers, the Specialized Torch Collection truly embodies the history of our great sport. Boasting an inspirational colour scheme; the torch collection is truly spectacular to behold.
The Specialized Amira SL4 Comp Torch Edition Womens Road Bike 2017 offers exclusivity at an affordable price. Using many of the same technological features found on the top of the range S-Works Amira, used by Lizzie Armitstead and the Boels-Dolmans team, this bike offers the same comfortable, fast and responsive ride.
Designed with a performance women's geometry in mind, the frame uses a high-quality FACT 9r carbon fibre, has shaped seatstays, an oversized downtube, and a one-piece OSBB/chainstay. All this results in a frameset that offers the best stiffness to weight ratio, ideal for the performance-focused rider.
The geometry features both short chainstays and a short headtube. This optimises the aggressive position, allowing for the maximum power output and efficiency. By engineering a wide, triangulated stance between the brake bridge and seatstays, and using a large diameter downtube and oversized bottom bracket, Specialized have been able to build more lateral and torsional rigidity into the frame for a more responsive ride.
Shifting fast, the Shimano 6800 11-speed groupset does not miss a beat. This has been paired with DT Swiss R460 wheels and Specialized Turbo Pro clincher tyres.
Honoring the Gods of Sport, nearly 3000 years on, the Torch Edition collection brings the fire back to this limited edition Specialized range.
Please note: This colourway does not react to the heat and change colour.
- Specialized's FACT 9r carbon fibre construction is well suited to every form of road riding. It's incredibly stiff and lightweight for a responsive and agile ride quality, while the Women's Competitive Geometry makes for the perfect fit
- Enjoy true handling precision, even on the most technical of descents, with the full-monocoque FACT carbon fibre fork
- Shave weight off your race rig with the DT Swiss R460 wheelset. It offers a superb, confident ride quality that's well suited to both racing and training
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, women's carbon layup & competitive geometry, tapered head tube, OSBB, internal routing, 130mm spacing
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
- STEM: Specialized 3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Women's Comp Shallow Drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11/28t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra Compact 50/34T
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R460, QR
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R460, QR
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x23mm, 127TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x23mm, 127TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Oura Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 657639
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more