Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Diverge Comp E5 Disc Gravel Bike 2021
A light, stiff and strong aluminium core is married to progressive gravel geometry and Future Shock 1.5 technology in the Specialized Diverge Comp E5 Disc Gravel Bike. It's fast, extremely capable and fun to ride over a wide range of terrains, be that the smoothest tarmac, loose gravel or forest singletrack. Alongside the feature-packed frameset, there's room for huge tyres - 700x48mm or 650x2.1", giving you plenty of options to suit your preferred riding.
Set this bike up for any adventure, and you can use the mounts to carry luggage on the fork and top tube. Mechanical Shimano GRX brings precision and reliability to the 1x shifting, and a 40t chainring is paired to a wide 11-42t cassette, easing efforts on steep climbs and allowing you to smash the descents. Being able to stop fast is as important as acceleration, and the hydraulic discs will do the job perfectly, performing well in all conditions for confidence at speed. Specialized Axis Elite Disc wheels finish the build off well, being strong and durable.
Read more about the 2021 range of Specialized Diverge gravel bikes.
- Premium E5 Aluminium frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When married to the full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge Comp E5 becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to attack any surface
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is the ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh
- The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry Specialized has ever created for a drop-bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. It includes increased reach, a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while speccing shorter stems keep the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. The bike’s low bottom bracket increases stability but is high enough to use with 650b wheels if preferred
- The Diverge has plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out
- A whopping 47mm of tyre clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilising a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings clearance are created without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length
- Shimano GRX components are slick and smooth, bringing reliable mechanical shifting and powerful hydraulic braking
- Specialized Axis Elite Disc wheelset fitted with fast-rolling Specialized Pathfinder Sport 700x38mm tyres
|Frame||Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminium, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 1.5 with Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis 68-0201B, 68mm BSA|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem Comp with integrated computer mount|
|Handlebar||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12-degree flare|
|Bar Tape||Specialized S-Wrap|
|Front Brake||Shimano GRX RX600, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano GRX RX600, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX 810, mechanical shifting|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Alba, 40t|
|Chain||KMC X11 extra lightweight, 11-speed|
|Front Wheel||Specialized Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 14g spokes, 24h|
|Rear Wheel||Specialized Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 14g spokes, 28h|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm, clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Power, hollow steel rails|
|Seatpost||Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Pedals||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball with reflectors|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Specialized Diverge Comp E5 Disc Gravel Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.