Specialized Diverge Comp E5 Road Bike 2018
Head to work in the day, go for a loop at night and hit some fire roads on the weekend. The Specialized Diverge Comp E5 Road Bike 2018 is the perfect choice for the rider who doesn’t confine themselves to one discipline.
The frame is constructed from a strong and durable E5 Premium Aluminium, which allows for day-in, day-out riding without falter. Its Open Road Geometry gives comfort new meaning, but also ensures you can get out and sprint up climbs or hammer it down hills.
Shimano’s Claris 2000, 8-speed gearing gives enough to get you up gradients, whilst the Tektro Mira mechanical disc brakes offer strength and powerful braking in a wide range of conditions.
Connecting everything to the road, Specialized’s Axis Sport Disc wheels are strong and durable, whilst the Specialized Espoir Sport ensures the perfect level of grip when you head into the corners.
- The E5 Premium Aluminium frame features Specialized’s adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling, rigidity, and an overall light weight
- Featuring a reflective sidewall, two layers of Specialized’s BlackBelt flat protection, and a durable compound, the Espoir Sport tires are an appropriate addition to the Diverge's adventure-ready heritage
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Mira, flat mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Mira, flat mount, mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2000, long cage, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Shimano RS200
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, 155mm, Thin, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
PRODUCT REF: 749535
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more