Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Wide tyre clearance of up to 47mm on a 700cc wheel, or 2.1" on a 650b for enhanced grip on technical terrain.
Inspired by the Epic, a slack headtube and long reach boosts confidence on every descent.
Stiff, light and highly durable, E5 aluminium delivers an optimal balance of strength to weight.
With multiple mounting options for racks and accessories, you can always pack what you need.
Specialized Diverge Elite E5 Disc Gravel Bike 2021
The Specialized Diverge Elite E5 Disc Gravel Bike pairs an E5 aluminium frame and a FACT carbon fork for a light, strong and stiff construction. It benefits from the brand's latest progressive gravel geometry - long and slack - to bring both stability and a responsive ride feel, making it a capable choice for confidence across a range of terrains.
This is an incredibly fun bike to ride and has been built up with reliable components to match. A Shimano 10-speed GRX drivetrain takes care of shifting, while the hydraulic disc brakes work consistently in all conditions. If you're looking for a bike for bike-packing trips, the Diverge E5 is worth serious consideration and has the carrying capacity for plenty of luggage. It's supplied with Specialized Axis Elite Disc wheels and Specialized RoadSport 35mm tyres, however, there's the option to up the rubber to a huge 47mm width, significantly enhancing comfort.
Read more about the 2021 range of Specialized Diverge gravel bikes.
- Premium E5 Aluminium frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When married to the full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge Elite E5 becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to attack any surface
- The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry Specialized has ever created for a drop-bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. It includes increased reach, a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while speccing shorter stems keep the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. The bike’s low bottom bracket increases stability but is high enough to use with 650b wheels if preferred
- The Diverge has plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out
- A whopping 47mm of tyre clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilising a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings clearance are created without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length
- Shimano GRX RX400 components are slick and smooth, bringing reliable shifting and powerful hydraulic braking
- Specialized Axis Elite Disc wheelset fitted with fast-rolling Specialized RoadSport, 35mm tyres
|Frame||Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminium, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized FACT carbon, full carbon steerer, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano threaded|
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Handlebar||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bar Tape||Specialized S-Wrap|
|Front Brake||Shimano GRX RX400, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano GRX RX400, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX RX400, hydraulic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX400, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX400, 10-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX RX400, 2x10-speed, mechanical shifting|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG50-10, 10-Speed 11-36t|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX600, 46/30t|
|Chain||KMC X10, 10-speed with reusable Missing Link™|
|Front Wheel||Specialized Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 14g spokes, 24h|
|Rear Wheel||Specialized Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 14g spokes, 28h|
|Front Tyre||Specialized RoadSport, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35mm clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized RoadSport, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35mm clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails|
|Seatpost||Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Specialized Diverge Elite E5 Disc Gravel Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.