Specialized Diverge Sport Road Bike 2018
Be prepared for anything. The Specialized Diverge Sport Road Bike 2018 is constructed for the thrill seekers - the riders who don’t stop where the road ends, the one’s who take every challenge in their stride and don’t define themselves to one discipline. With Open Road Geometry, it doesn’t matter whether you’re on road or off it, you’ll get the comfort and responsive handling you yearn for on every surface.
Its frame is constructed from an impressively lightweight FACT 9r carbon, which allows for more efficient riding over longer distances and gives a more lively ride so you can negotiate around the trails with ease. The FACT carbon fork furthers this, keeping the front end low in weight so you can corner and climb with confidence.
Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed gearing with an 11-34t cassette gives a wide range of spin to get you up the harshest of gradients, and whilst not as high-performance as Shimano XTR Di2 gearing, this system still has all the durability and fast shifting action you need when out, soaking up the miles.
Specialized have instilled their faith into Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes, and for good reason. Providing all-condition stopping power, these disc brakes modulate heat effectively to keep your braking consistent over long periods of time, and thanks to their mechanical nature, can be easily adjusted to perfect your riding style.
Specialized’s own Axis Sport Disc wheels are the ideal choice for a bike of this nature, staying strong, sturdy and giving a taste of lightweight efficiency. The wheels are equipped with Specialized Trigger Sport tyres which enhance puncture protection and grip, all without destroying their low rolling resistance which you need for out and out road riding.
- The FACT 9r carbon frame features Specialized’s adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling, rigidity, and an overall light weight
- The Praxis Alba 2D is an incredibly stiff crankset with supreme ramping for precise shifts between the rings
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat mount disc, BB386
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized shallow drop, alloy 6061, 70x125mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, long cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D, BB386
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport, 60 TPI, BlackBelt protection, 700x38mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport, 60 TPI, BlackBelt protection, 700x38mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
PRODUCT REF: 749427
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more