Enduro Comp Mountain Bike 2013
Specialized Enduro Comp Mountain Bike 2013
£ 2,250.00 - £ 2,250.00
Enduro Comp Mountain Bike 2013
The 165mm-travel, M5 aluminium Enduro Comp features FSR suspension, a custom FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG and Fox 34 Float CTD Evolution fork. Climb higher, descend faster.
- All-new, fully manipulated M5 alloy FSR frame with ORE tubing is the centrepiece of this incredibly versatile 165mm-travel design; featuring sealed cartridge bearing pivots, 142mm dropouts, ISCG '05 mount, and replaceable derailleur hanger
- Custom tuned FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend, plus ProPedal
- FOX 34 Float CTD Evolution fork features 160mm of travel, settings specifically for climbing and descending, and a 15mm thru-axle for precise handling
- Roval 26 all-mountain rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, 15mm thru-axle, and a 142 rear hub spacing for durable, lightweight, and affordable package
- 2Bliss ready Specialized Butcher Control 2.3" dual-compound front tyre for premium control on challenging trail conditions
- Custom SRAM S-1250 AM double crankset with PF30 spindle and shiftguard, plus SRAM's 11-36 cassette for high-performance shifting and chain retention
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Custom Avid Elixir 5 R SL hydraulic disc brakes with alloy backed organic pads, 200mm front rotor and tool-less reach adjust for superb control and modulation Tech Specs
FRAME - M5 Aluminium, fully manipulated frame w/ ORE TT/ DT, tapered HT, PF30 BB, ISCG 05 mount, 142 dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 165mm travel
REAR SHOCK - Custom FOX Float CTD Evolution with AUTOSAG, Climb, Trail, Descend settings and rebound adj., 216x64mm
FORK - FOX 34 Float CTD Evolution 26, air spring, tapered alloy steerer, Climb, Trail, Descend settings reb adj., 15mm thru-axle, 160mm
HEADSET - 1-1/8 and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
STEM - Specialized P.Series MTB, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 40mm length, 31.8mm
HANDLEBARS - Specialized All-Mountain low-rise bar, 7050 alloy, 720mm wide, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
GRIPS - Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle aramid-infused, S/M: Regular, Others: XL thickness
FRONT BRAKE - Custom Avid Elixir 5 SL, hydraulic disc, alloy backed organic pads, HS-1 rotor, 200mm
REAR BRAKE - Custom Avid Elixir 5 SL, hydraulic disc, alloy backed organic pads, HS-1 rotor, 180mm
BRAKE LEVERS - Custom Avid Elixir 5 R SL, hydraulic disc, tool-less reach adj.
FRONT DERAILLEUR - SRAM X7, 10-speed, S3 direct mount for DMD, bottom pull
REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM X9 Type 2, 10-speed, mid cage
SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM X7, 10-speed, trigger, w/MatchMaker clamp
CASSETTE - SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36
CHAIN - KMC X10, nickel plate, reusable Missing Link
CRANKSET - Custom SRAM S-1250, 10-speed AM double, PF30 spindle w/ shift guard, S: 170mm, Others: 175mm
CHAINRINGS - 36/24
BOTTOM BRACKET - SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearing, sealed cartridge
PEDALS - Resin Test Ride Pedals with toe clips, CEN std.
RIMS - Roval 26, alloy disc, 28mm wide, 32h
FRONT HUB - Specialized Hi Lo disc, laser-etched logo, sealed cartridge bearing, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
REAR HUB - Specialized Hi Lo disc, 4x-sealed cartridge bearing, 12mm thru-axle, 32h
SPOKES - DT Industry, stainless, 14g
FRONT TYRE - Specialized Butcher Control, 2Bliss Ready, 60 TPI, aramid bead, 26x2.3"
REAR TYRE - Specialized Purgatory Control, 2Bliss Ready, 60 TPI, aramid bead, dual-compound, 26x2.3"
INNER TUBES - Ultralight presta
SADDLE - BodyGeometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
SEATPOST - Specialized 2014 butted alloy, single bolt setback, 30.9mm, S/M: 350mm, Others: 400mm
SEAT BINDER - 34.9mm clamp, 7050 hard anodized alloy collar w/ QR, black
NOTES - Protective clear coat, derailleur hanger, reflectors, owners manual
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
PRODUCT REF: 13ENDUROCMP
UK Delivery Options
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift Voucher. Learn more
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.