Specialized Epic Hardtail Comp 29" Mountain Bike 2019
Take to the trails with enhanced speed and efficiency aboard the Specialized Epic Comp Hardtail 29" Mountain Bike. Based around a FACT 11m carbon fibre frame, this lightweight race-ready bike is perfect for anything from marathon events through to loops of the local singletrack.
Equipped with RockShox’s Reba RL 29” Forks, the Epic offers increased comfort and control on uneven terrain, while the boost thru-axle ensures optimal stiffness under load. With three travel options available dependent on frame size, riders of all heights are offered an equal geometry.
The SRAM NX Eagle Drivetrain is another key feature, with its 12-speed design offering a wide 1X gear range and extremely slick shifting. Utilising a 10-50T cassette, the gear range is broad enough for fast-paced descents and efficient climbing alike. Matching SRAM Level TL brakes provide fantastic modulation and sharp stopping power, perfect for navigating steep sections with confidence.
Completed with Roval Wheels and Specialized’s own tyres, the Epics performance is further enhanced. The Control Alloy Rims are extremely durable, while their 25mm inner width pairs with the Fast Trak tyres perfectly, forming a well-rounded shape, ideal for flat-out riding through variable weather conditions.
- FACT 11m carbon fibre frameset construction
- RockShox Reba RL Fork
- SRAM NX 12-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes
- Roval Control Alloy Wheels
- XC Geometry
- Specialized Fast Trak Tyres
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, internal split-housing cable routing, PF30 BB, 12x148mm rear-end, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake
- FORK: RockShox Reba RL 29, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle (XS: 80mm, S: 90mm, M-XL: 100mm of travel)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM, DUB, PF30
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: Truvativ STYLO, DUB
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Control Alloy 29", 25mm internal width
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Control Alloy 29", 25mm internal width
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.1"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 905361
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more