Specialized Fatboy 24 Kids Bike 2018
With a bike like the Specialized Fatboy 24 Kids Bike 2018, which is designed to be throw around the trails like there's no tomorrow, you have to expect an ultra durable build quality. With the A1 Premium aluminium frame that is exactly what you get. With its roomy geometry and lightweight construction, this bike offers the perfect blend of responsiveness and resilience.
Onto the Specialized Fatboy 24 Kids Bike 2018's most striking feature, which is of course the chunky Specialized Ground Control Fat tyres. These tyres provide unrivalled grip and traction over loose surfaces including snow. Whether it's nobly roots, sand or compact dirt, the Specialized Ground Control Fat tyre glides over with almost any surface with ease.
Shifting is also well catered for with the SRAM X4 9-speed rear derailleur which allows for seamless shifting whether you're pedalling up hill or down.
The frame features an A1 Premium aluminium construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
Specialized's A1 Premium Aluminium fork is lightweight and pairs up perfectly with the fat wheel system to soak up trail chatter and bumps.
The Fatboy alloy rims serve as the foundation of a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether Junior is doing some trail riding or ploughing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
24x.4.0" Ground Control tyres help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
A forged alloy crankset will take a licking, while a chainguard has also been added to make sure that Junior's laces or pants keep clear of the drivetrain.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, ZeroStack head tube, 170mm rear hub spacing, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, Square taper, sealed cartridge bearings, 100mm shell, 164mm axle
- FORK: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, 1-1/8" alloy steerer
- HEADSET: 1-1/8", threadless, ZeroStack, semi-cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Stout XC, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry XCT, Kraton w/ gel, lock-on, closed end, 121.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro, Jr V-brake
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X4, long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X4, 9-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-36t
- CHAIN: KMC X9, 9-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, 32T, w/ chainguard
- PEDALS: Nylon, loose ball bearings, 9/16", w/ reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 90, disc, alloy, single wall, 90mm wide, sleeve joint, 32h, Specialized 135, Hi Hi disc, alloy, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Stout XC 90, disc, alloy, single wall, 90mm wide, sleeve joint, 32h, Specialized 170, Hi Hi disc, alloy, double-sealed loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control Fat, 60TPI, wire bead, 24x4.0"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control Fat, 60TPI, wire bead, 24x4.0"
- SADDLE: Specialized youth, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 481237
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more