Specialized Flux 1250 Front Light
The Specialized Flux 1250 Front Light illuminates trails for unparalleled confidence when riding at night. This 1250 lumen light boasts rugged reliability, hard-wearing construction and seven modes to choose from, whilst the included helmet and camera-style mounts provide a range of mounting options to best suit your needs. Select one of three steady modes or any of four secondary flashing modes for longer rides where sustained visibility is required - these also come in useful to maximise remaining battery life when a recharge is called for.
This light features a sculpted double-beam pattern to truly make the most of every lumen and brighten the road or trail ahead more efficiently than torch-style lights, whilst the included quick-release bar mount can be fixed to 22.2, 25.4 and 31.8mm bars and positioned to best suit rider preference: above, below or in front of the stem.
Should you be caught short attempting to dodge a downpour, this light is IPX7 waterproof, meaning it will continue to function even if submerged in water a metre deep for up to half an hour. In emergencies, an additional three hours of super-low output are available (mode-dependent) overpredicted runtimes, so you can stay safe and seen should the ride not go quite to plan.
- 1 x front light
- 1 x Quick-release bar mount
- 1 x helmet mount
- 1 x action-camera style mount
- 1 x micro-USB cable
- Light source: CREE XP-L High Intensity LEDs
- Maximum lumens: 1250
- Modes: Steady High mode: 1250 lumens / Steady Medium mode: 600 lumens / Steady Low mode: 300 lumens / Steady Flash mode: 300 lumens / Daytime Flash mode: 450 lumens / Very low mode: 120 lumens / Super low mode: 60 lumens
- Run time: Steady High mode: 1:30 hours / Steady Medium mode: 3:00 hours / Steady Low mode: 6:00 hours / Steady Flash mode: 4:00 hours / Daytime Flash mode: 20:00 hours / Very low mode: 10:00 hours / Super low mode: 20:00 hours
- Battery: 3400mAh Li-ion internal battery
- Recharge device: USB rechargable via micro USB cable