Specialized Riprock 20 Kids Fat Bike 2018
Riding a bike is all about freedom, so terrain should not inhibit where your child can ride. Let your little cyclist take to any terrain with the Specialized Riprock 20 Kids Fat Bike 2018. Built to withstand the rough and tumble of off-road riding, this bike's wide wheels and mechanical disc brakes provide traction and braking power that will help to build confidence.
Bump-eating suspension and a low standover make riding the bike easy and comfortable and Shimano's reliable drivetrain is great at powering up hills. 20-inch wheels mean this bike will fit riders from ages 7 to 9, making it a great choice for building confidence and getting outdoors.
The 20-inch wheel is when things start to get serious. Although the temptation is to buy a bike that a child will grow into, a bike that is too big can be difficult to control, uncomfortable to ride and dangerous. The Specialized Riprock 20 Kids Fat Bike 2018 is ideal for rides as a family and longer times spent in the saddle, suiting kids ranging from 7 to 9 years old.
- Suitable for children aged 7 to 9.
- The A1 Premium Aluminium frame is lightweight and built to withstand the tough use by kids, while the geometry features an ultra-low standover that makes it easy for your little ones to fit on and grow with the bike.
- Custom SR Suntour XCT fork features a sturdy construction and a coil spring that delivers 70mm of bump-absorbing travel.
- Super wide Specialized Big Roller 20x2.8-inch tyres deliver tons of traction, comfort, stability, and fun over all types of terrain.
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes are low maintenance, easy to reach for kids' hands, and provide ample stopping power for improved safety.
- Shimano Revoshift shifter is uncomplicated and intuitive for kids to use, so there's never any fuss in finding the right gear—just twist and go.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 premium aluminum, single butted, zeroStack head tube, 135mm rear hub spacing, forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK: Custom SR Suntour XCT, coil spring, 60mm travel, preload adjust, 1-1/8" steerer, alloy crown and lowers, 28mm Hi-Ten stanchions, post mount only
- HEADSET: 1-1/8", threadless, ZeroStack
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 60mm
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 580mm, 25.4mm
- GRIPS: Specialized, Kraton, Revo type
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads, post mount, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads, IS type, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro, alloy
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TX
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Revo-Shift, 7-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 7-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC Z51
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, 127mm, 30T, w/ chainguard
- PEDALS: Nylon, BMX style, loose ball bearings, 9/16", w/ reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: Alex, 20", alloy double-wall, pin joint, disc specific, 28h
- REAR WHEEL: Alex, 20", alloy double-wall, pin joint, disc specific, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Big Roller, 60TPI, wire bead, 20x2.8"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Big Roller, 60TPI, wire bead, 20x2.8"
- SADDLE: Specialized Kids, 7mm rails, w/ bumper
- SEATPOST: Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 530778
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more