Specialized Roubaix Comp Road Bike 2018
Smoother is faster, so roll in greater comfort and take control of the distance ahead of you with the Specialized Roubaix Comp Road Bike 2018. Originally designed to conquer the cobbles of the legendary Paris-Roubaix, everything from its slacker headtube to its Future Shock suspension promotes supreme comfort, allowing the bike to soak up vibrations and keep you riding stronger and faster than ever.
Specialized FACT 10r carbon fibre is behind the immense durability and lightweight construction of the Roubaix Comp frame, and when twinned with a high-performance fork such as the FACT carbon fork, the outcome is something quite special. Endurance specific geometry keeps you in the most relaxed overall position, but thanks to its Rider-First Engineered technology, you can attack or accelerate without the bike feeling sluggish.
Of course, a lightweight frame is nothing without a range of capable components, and Specialized have gone above and beyond to not only make this bike versatile, but also affordable. Specialized’s Comp Hover handlebar is a testament of this, whilst the Future Shock suspension improves vibration absorption to reduce fatigue in your arms and make every road as smooth as the last.
Shimano’s Ultegra 8020 hydraulic disc brakes have been used to further enhance versatility in every situation, and for good reason. Modulating head efficiently, this brake system keeps your braking reliable and predictable on everything from long, open descents to wet, technical switchbacks.
Shimano Ultegra 8000 is another great addition to a bike of this price point, providing lightning quick shifting and a wide range of gearing to get you up the steepest of climbs. The Ultegra 8020 STI shifters are ergonomically constructed to fit around your fingers, and are completely personalizable to keep you comfortable.
Roval SLX 24 Disc wheels are the pièce de résistance on this bike, staying strong, lightweight and absorbing vibrations over rougher surfaces. Supremely rigid, you can sprint out the saddle or sit back and climb in ease, whilst Specialized’s Turbo Pro clincher tyres complement them by offering ample grip without affecting rolling resistance.
- Featuring Specialized’s Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix
- The FACT 10r frameset holds its own with Specialized’s high-end carbon offerings, with the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness
- Alll-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from Specialized’s FACT carbon fibre for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above
- The Roval SLX 24 Disc wheelset features a sub-1600-gram weight, a 20-millimeter internal width, and an alloy construction that makes it a solid performer for any 'cross event
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.