Specialized Ruby Elite Womens Road Bike 2018
Specialized's Ruby Elite Womens Road Bike is perfect for those riders looking for a high-performance frame that allows you to remain comfortable, however long the ride.
One of Specialized's lightest frames, thanks to the FACT 10r carbon fibre construction, and exceptionally stiff, for an efficient and responsive ride, so you'll be spinning up those hills and smashing sprints in your quickest times yet. The FACT carbon fork is extremely strong, stiff and reactive, and come in a thru-axle design.
The Women's Endurance Geometry improves stability for improved confidence when climbing and descending, whilst allowing you to stay comfortable in a slightly less aggressive position. Rider-First Engineered™ design means that, no matter what size frame you require, you will reap the same benefits in terms of responsiveness.
Future Shock suspension is a new Specialized technology that enhances vertical compliance and, ultimately, performance. This is a piston in the head tube providing 20mm of travel and comes installed with a 25lb spring, with the option for switching this out for either the 13lb or 40lb springs that are included, to match the specific terrain of your ride.
You'll be able to depend on Shimano's 105 components for smooth shifting, and when you're descending at speed, the RS505 hydraulic disc brakes will give you the confidence that you can stop as and when you require, even in the wet. The DT Swiss R470 Disc wheelset is strong and reliable and a great mid-level, all round option. Finished with Specialized Turbo Pro clincher tyres with a 28mm width, you can be sure of great cushioning and comfort and excellent Black Belt protection against punctures.
- Specialized's Rider-First Engineered™ design ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality
- The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness
- All-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control
- The Ruby Disc fork is built from FACT carbon fibre for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above
- Comes equipped with a 25lbs spring installed (colour: black, weight: medium), and also includes both 13lbs (colour: blue, weight: soft) and 40lbs (colour: yellow, weight: firm) springs that can be installed to match the terrain you're riding
Please note: the image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Women's Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized FACT full-carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm with Di2 hole
- BAR TAPE: Specialized S-WRAP Roubaix with sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800 Ez, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS505 disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Shimano RS510, 50/34T
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, clincher, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, clincher, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Lithia Comp Gel, 155mm, nylon shell, gel padding
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 782991
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more