Specialized S-Works Crux Cyclocross Frameset 2019
The S-Works Crux Frameset provides the perfect basis to create an elite cyclocross weapon. Specialized have invested a huge amount of R&D into this frameset, allowing them to drop the weight to a scant 900 grams - a full 400-gram loss on the previous year's iteration. The carbon layup itself, meanwhile, has been optimised for stiffness in order to maximise your power output, as well as improve compliance for supreme rider comfort.
The geometry takes it's lead from Specialized's Rider-First Engineered technology - meaning that every size features frame tubes that have been specifically constructed to suit the physiological requirements of its rider. This allows the Crux to provide truly unparalleled handling and frame stiffness at a weight that simply can't be matched.
The frame has also been specially designed to make shouldering the bike much easier, with a wide opening to the front triangle and a flat top tube. The frameset has been designed for thru-axles to add further stiffness, while the FACT carbon seatpost shaves even more weight from the bike while further improving comfort and compliance. This 2019 model sees the seatpost lowered by a full two centimetres, helping to expose more of the seatpost so it can flex under impact. The CeramicSpeed bottom bracket, meanwhile, offers the benefit of an incredibly low friction drivetrain to help make the most every watt that you produce.
- FACT 11r frameset provides a super stiff, low-weight chassis
- S-Works carbon seatpost adds to a comfortable and smooth ride
- CeramicSpeed bottom bracket reduces pedalling resistance
- Rider-First Engineered for size-specific frame tubes and carbon layups
Note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, 1-3/8" lower bearing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, OSBB
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS: C-clips for bottom bracket shell
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 891876
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more