Specialized S-Works Diverge Road Frameset 2018
Just because the road ends, doesn’t mean the fun has to. The Specialized S-Works Diverge Road Frameset 2018 blends on road speed with off road versatility, allowing you to turn off when you spot the next section of singletrack or stay on road and hit PB’s through each and every segment.
The FACT 11r carbon frame is supremely lightweight, strong and allows for the responsive ride quality you yearn for, and its geometry offers supreme stability but doesn’t falter from snappy handling to negotiate the trails. 900 grams for a frame that can take on everything you can imagine truly redefines the market, especially when you can comfortably fit up to 42mm tyres, too.
Specialized’s new and improved ‘Open Road Geometry’ blends both trail and road bike geometry, giving playful handling and predictable steering so you can drift in and out of corners without worry. The bottom bracket has been lowered by over half a centimetre compared to the previous Diverge, whilst a slacker head tube angle, shorter chainstays and short wheelbase keep everything snappy for more fun and maneuverability off-road.
Future Shock suspension has also been integrated, which soaks up bumps and rough terrain with ease for an all-round more comfortable ride. Unlike the original Future Shock, the Diverge’s version features a progressive spring that makes this technology more suitable for off-road applications, where stiffer suspension is often needed to soak-up larger bumps and obstacles.
Taking queues from the Sequoia, the Diverge comes with three water bottle mounts, mounts for racks and fenders and Specialized’s Road SWAT kit that fits a tube, CO2, CO2 head, valve extender and money clip.
- The S-Works FACT 11r carbon frame features Specialized’s adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure
- The lightweight S-Works FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling, rigidity, and an overall light weight
- The FACT carbon CG-R seatpost has integrated elastomer inserts that help dissipate road chatter and vibration, all without sacrificing responsiveness or power transfer
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: CeramicSpeed 386 EVO
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, 31.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 745616
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more