Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized S-Works Enduro 27.5 Mountain Bike 2019
Take on the most challenging terrain on the Specialized S-Works Enduro 27.5" Mountain Bike. A perfect long-travel trail bike, it's responsive, versatile and capable, with a stiff FACT 11m frame construction and full Fox Factory suspension with 170mm of travel.
The spec matches the frameset's performance perfectly and includes a SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain and Code RSC disc brakes that ensure stopping is powerful no matter the conditions. You won't find better than the Roval Traverse SL 27.5 Carbon wheels, - light, fast rolling and incredibly strong.
- The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre construction stands at the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off Specialized's 27.5 Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. With internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer
- Legendary FIT4 damper, large stanchions, buttery-smooth Kashima coating; the FOX 36 Factory 170mm fork is one of the best out there
- The Command Post WU dropper post tips the nose up as it drops, making for a more aggressive riding position and more effective drop
- Roval Traverse SL 27.5 wheels are full carbon and light, stiff and strong
- Full 12-speed SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain
- Powerful SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc brakes
|FRAME||Specialized S-Works FACT 11m, X-Wing layout, 27.5 All Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel|
|FORK||FOX Factory FLOAT 36, GRIP2 damper, 170mm of travel|
|STEM||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized Carbon low-rise 31.8mm, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 800mm width|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|BRAKE LEVERS||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|CHAIN||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|CRANKSET||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Boost™ 148, DUB, 170mm crankarm, 30T steel chainring|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|SADDLE||Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fibre base, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized Command Post WU, 34.9mm, 8mm offset, S|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.