Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Specialized S-Works Enduro 29" Mountain Bike 2019
The pinnacle of long-travel trail bikes; introducing the Specialized's S-Works Enduro 29" Mountain Bike. FACT carbon fibre is stiff and light, and FOX Factory suspension provides 160mm of plush travel front and rear so you can ride faster and smoother over rough terrain.
SRAM's XX1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain provides unrivalled shifting performance, and the inclusion of Code RSC hydraulic disc brakes means you can stop fast in all conditions. The full carbon hand-built Roval Traverse SL 29 wheels have been finished with Specialized's butcher tubeless-ready tyres for fast and comfortable rolling.
- The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre construction stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off Specialized's 27.5 Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. With internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer
- Legendary FIT4 damper, large stanchions, buttery-smooth Kashima coating; the FOX 36 Factory 170mm fork is one of the best out there
- The Command Post WU dropper post tips the nose up as it drops, making for a more aggressive riding position and more effective drop
- Roval Traverse SL 29 wheels are full carbon and light, stiff and strong
- Full 12-speed SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain
- Powerful SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc brakes
|FRAME||Specialized FACT IS-X 11m carbon FSR 29 chassis w/ SWAT™ down tube storage, carbon seatstays, carbon 29 chainstays, tapered head tube, alloy link and adjustable shock extension, 148mm rear dropouts, 160mm of travel|
|FORK||FOX Factory FLOAT 36, GRIP2 damper, 160mm of travel|
|STEM||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized Carbon low-rise 31.8mm, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 800mm width|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|BRAKE LEVERS||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|CHAIN||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|CRANKSET||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Boost™, DUB, 170mm, 30T steel chainring|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.6"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"|
|SADDLE||Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fibre base, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized Command Post WU, 34.9mm, 8mm offset, S|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.