Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized S-Works Epic 29" Mountain Bike 2019
One of the fastest XC bikes out there, the Specialized S-Works Epic 29" Mountain Bike will get you closer to those podium finishes, no matter the terrain. Stiffness is off the charts, and this bike is exceptionally light, while Brain 2.0 suspension, which includes the new custom RockShox Micro Brain shock, provide consistent and efficient damping performance.
The frameset is 350 grams lighter than its predecessor, and it's been kitted out with no expenses spared components; SRAM's XX1 Eagle groupset, SRAM Level Ultimate brakes, and hand-built, super light Roval Control SL wheels. The Epic handles supremely and will tackle technical, steep and challenging terrains with ease.
- S-Works FACT 12m carbon fibre frame is the best combination of stiffness, strength, and low overall weight, resulting in the utmost efficiency and speed. Meanwhile, the new geometry, RockShox Brain shock, and 100mm of travel make the Epic the best handling, fastest XC bike you've ever been on
- Rider-First Engineered™ design - each frame size has size-specific tubes that result in the stiffest, best riding XC bike - no matter the frame size
- Specialized's custom RockShox SID WC fork with Brain features a full-carbon upper, top-adjust Brain Fade, and a custom offset, making it the perfect match to the new Epic
- The Roval Control SL carbon wheels are the ultimate XC wheelset. They feature a 25mm internal width for optimal grip and rolling resistance, a strong, hookless bead rim construction, and weigh-in around a scant 1320 grams
- Full 12-speed SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain
- Powerful SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic brakes
|FRAME||Specialized S-Works FACT 12m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel|
|FORK||RockShox SID WC Brain 29, top-adjust Brain Fade, tapered carbon crown and steerer, 15x110mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 42mm offset, 100mm of travel|
|REAR SHOCK||Custom RockShox Micro Brain shock with Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm|
|STEM||Specialized S-Works SL|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized S-Works Carbon Mini Rise, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Level Ultimate, hydraulic disc|
|BRAKE LEVERS||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|CHAIN||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|CRANKSET||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Boost™ 148, DUB, 30T chainring|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.1"|
|SADDLE||Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fibre base, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 10mm setback, 30.9mm|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.